Thursday, March 1, 2018

Organic Vegetable Gardening

Organic Gardening


Hi there, Welcome to Grow Organic Vegetable Gardening. I hope to help you with all of your garden questions and issues. A Lot of people ask what is Organic gardening? To me the term organic refers to natural  gardening in quality rich soil without using harmful chemicals in the soil or on your plants. I have learn that the start of organic gardening begins with the soil.
Let me paint a picture for you. In nature-- the forest there are many trees and leaves. These trees grow over time and then a lot of the old leaves die and fall to the forest floor where they eventually mix with the soil and various microorganisms break down these leaves into the soil. This break down along with animal waste produces the best rich soil available . My friends this is Organic soil at its finest. We Organic gardeners attempt to duplicate nature by trying to create the best soil we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment